Supported firmware versions
The earliest firmware version still supported is v7.0.9. Earlier versions are no longer supported and devices should be updated to the latest firmware for continued use.
(Last changed April 2022)
Firmware change log
v7.2.0 (April 2022)
- Adds support for HYDB006 sensors.
v7.1.1 (December 2021)
- Show full Service Tag on INFO page
- Fix an issue where the temperature range check was overridden by other status flags
v7.1.0 (September 2021)
- Faster test strip calibration syncing when used with app version 4.1 or later.
- Fix local mode date syncing in some scenarios.
v7.0.10 (July 2021)
This minor update:
- Removes hard block when temperature is out of supported range.
- Fixes an error check when measurements take a long time.
- Fixes local mode measurement date display.
- Added an on-device prompt when using in local mode without a date sync.
v7.0.9 (June 2021)
This minor release improves the reliability of HYDB sensors.
This update is highly recommended if you are using HYDB sensors.
v7.0.8 (May 2021)
This minor release adds support for SWTB sensors.
v7.0.7 (April 2021)
This minor update:
- Improves the reliability for some devices and adds detection for an additional hardware fault.
- Improves the calculation of sweat sensors in some circumstances.
v7.0 (March 2021)
This release adds a major enhancement to local mode. Local mode measurements are now saved and can be synced to the app at a later date.
Other changes have also been made to:
- Clarify connection status in app mode
- Improve measurement accuracy in some circumstances
- Minor bug fixes
v6.0 (July 2020)
- Add automatic device firmware update capability
- Show hydration status in Local mode
- Improve Bluetooth connectivity
- Improve error detection algorithm
- Other bug fixes and improvements
v4.0 (December 2019)
- Add sweat measurement capability
- Bug fixes and improvements